All Things Valentine’s!
I have always loved Valentine’s holiday – whether I had a special someone or not in my life, I always thought it was SO fun to celebrate LOVE & eat yummy food, HA!
As you know, I was a corporate buyer for Walmart for years. I love big-box retail BUT I love supporting local businesses too! In an effort to support local business and also, find some VERY special gifts…here is my Valentine’s gift guide!
- Batch Nashville – curates custom boxes that make every gift incredibly special. They have fabulous Valentine’s gift sets or you can create your own & they offer gift wrap! It felt so special to receive one of these boxes & I know you / your gift recipient will feel the same way.
Use Code BAFOX15 to save 15% off of your order of $29+! Order must be placed by Tuesday, 2/9 at noon, for guaranteed Valentine’s Delivery.
Enter my Batch Giftset Giveaway over on instagram – giveaway closes 2/8!
2. One of the most FUN local businesses in Nashville is Bang Candy Co. – they describe their sweets as sugary delights for the adventurous palette! Their newest product called LOVE BITES have pop-rocks candy in them, FUN!!! We have fallen in love with their from-scratch, hand-made marshmallows that are a treat on their own, dipped in fondue and toasted for s’mores! Checkout their fabulous treats (flavored syrups, cbd chocolates and more) & place orders by 2/10, for guaranteed delivery by Valentine’s.
3. Nashville is SO fortunate to have a custom chocolate micro-factory right here in town! Poppy & Peep Chocolate just celebrated their 1-year birthday 🥳 Their story is amazing: started by a father & daughter duo, Mark & Evane; their website states they create “whimsical and badass chocolate delights” & I couldn’t agree more 🙌
I got to visit their shop last week & meet Evane – it was a fab experience. They have GORGEOUS Valentine’s bon bons & gifts. Local pickup & delivery is offered; as well as nationwide shipping ✈️ 📦 🙌 Right now, in celebration of their 1-year birthday, you can save 10% or have free local delivery with code BIRTHDAY10 🥳
4. Lauren Michelle Sweets are a treat for the eyes and your tastes buds! Hand-made in Nashville, y’all, they’re perfection & make the best Valentine’s gifts for everyone from teachers to kiddos to your best gals and of course, that special someone! Go give her a follow & checkout her gorgeous Valentine’s sweets – you can see my fun Reels video showcasing her delish sweets here! The ultimate gift set has a little bit of everything (it’s one of her best sellers!) and includes: Hot chocolate bombs, Cakesicles, Sugar cookies, double chocolate dipped Oreos and more! Order deadline for local to Nashville pickup is tomorrow, Sunday 2/7!
The boys even happily agreed to take some photos with the Baby Grogu cookie she makes … I guess it helps when the cookie is the bribe 😉
5. If you’re into jewelry like me, you will LOVE the hand-made delights that Beccy with Aspera Jewelry creates. Based in Utah, I was introduced to Aspera by my sister from shopping at Salt & Honey market – it is fab! Beccy has created new heart shaped bobby pin earrings – I’m in love!
These earrings are the BEST because they’re so lightweight, you don’t even notice you’re wearing them. They’re also very mask-friendly (earrings are my fave accessory but they’re usually not fun to wear with masks!).
Use code FITNESS25 to save 25% off of your total purchase from Aspera!
6. For your littles! Our boys have LOVED their Bumblebee bins and keep them entertained for hours! This is a new woman-owned, local to Nashville business that I am thrilled to support!
Use Code BEMYVALENTINE for 15% off of your order; code valid through Valentine’s Day!